The National Fruit of China is Fuzzy kiwifruit. Its scientific name is Actinidia deliciosa. It was selected by the Chinese government because it is a symbol of health and longevity, which is why it has been called “the fruit of immortality.”
It is the most popular fruit which is found in the mountains of northwest China. It was introduced to China by New Zealanders in the 1980s, and now it is grown in many places across China.
Chinese people love to eat fuzzy kiwifruit as a snack or dessert at home or out of home. Many restaurants serve them as desserts after meals or as appetizers before the meal. They are also used in many food products such as jams and juices to add flavor and nutrition value.
Importance of Fuzzy Kiwifruit in China?
Fuzzy kiwifruit is cultivated in China, specifically in the southern provinces of Guangdong and Yunnan. The plants are grown in high-altitude orchards and are harvested during their second year of growth.
The fuzzy kiwifruit has become more widely available in China since then, but it still maintains its status as an important part of Chinese culture. The fuzzy kiwifruit’s popularity has spread around the world since it gained fame in China and now many people outside of China enjoy eating this delicious fruit.
Facts about Kiwifruit
- Fuzzy kiwi fruit is the official state fruit and a symbol of China.
- The kiwifruit was first discovered in China in the early 20th century.
- It is a member of the Actinidia genus, which includes other types of kiwis, such as hardy kiwi and fuzzy kiwi.
- It is a fruit, not a vegetable.
- Kiwifruit has more vitamin C than oranges and strawberries.
- They are one of the most antioxidant-rich foods.
- Kiwifruit is low in calories and has no fat, cholesterol or sodium.
- Kiwifruit promotes good digestive health.
Why is Fuzzy Kiwifruit the national fruit of China?
Fuzzy kiwifruit is the national fruit of China because it is a great source of vitamin C, which is good for your immune system. It also has a lot of fiber and potassium, which helps to prevent disease. Due to all these facts, The Chinese government chose fuzzy kiwifruit because it wanted people to have more access to healthy food in order to stay strong and healthy.