The Tribulus Omanese is the National Flower of UAE ( United Arab Emirates ). Its scientific name is Tribulus. It belongs to the family of Zygophyllaceae, order of Zygophyllalea and kingdom of Plantae. It is found in varying temperatures. It is also different in the form of soil throughout the world with respect to latitude 35°S to 47°N.
The most famous and well-known type/species is T.terrestris also known as puncture vine. Most of the species have persistent nature but few grow on annually base in the cold season. It has alike and composite leaves.
In respect of shape, It looks with five-side proportion and insect fertilized seamless nature. The recent species of the family of Tribulus has divided ovary links with locules which on the other hand divides by false septa. Among various species, certain types cultured in warm/hot areas as showy plants.
Tribulus Omanese flower meaning:
it is basically Latin word which comes from greek word tribolos, analogous to Latin word tribulum. The famous weapon in England caltrop resembles this flower and using in the same meaning.
10 Remarkable facts about Tribulus Omanese Flower: you should know
- Tribulus Omanese is the native, famous and popular flower of United Arab Emirates country.
- The growing areas of the beautiful flowers is Asia, Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
- Its extracts use in medicine both as herbal and dietary supplement
- In the medical field it uses to control cholesterol, blood sugar level (Diabetics), change hormone levels and also have a great effect in the increase of sexual desire and libido.
- Unlike other flowers, both the root and fruit of Tribulus use in Traditional medicine of china and in Ayurveda medicine of India.
- In addition to his second well-known name (puncture vine) it is also recognized as Caltrop, Gokshura, and Goat’s head.
- Besides other medical uses it also uses to increase/ improve libido, work in UTI (urinary tract infection), lessen inflammation enhances testosterone intensities.
- It maintains Fluid balance in the body and acts as a diuretic medicine which enhances urine production
- It also increases the health of the Immune system
- It has also tried on research basis on Mice for brain function as a results it showed anti depression effect
- Another research study using test tube results in anti-inflammatory anti –Cancer effects.
- Taking large dose of the supplement made from this flower help in reducing pain.
- Tribulus the UAE national flower called with various names ranging from simple Tribulus Terrestris, Al-Gutub, Abrojo, Baijili, Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris, Caltrop, Cat’s-Head, Ci Ji Li, Common Dubbletjie, Croix-de-, Devil’s-Thorn, Malte, Devil’s-Weed, Espigón, Épine du Diable, Escarbot, Small Caltrops, German Tribulus Terrestris, Abrojos Goathead, Gokhru, Gokshur, Gokshura to Nature’s Viagra , Puncture Vine, Puncture Weed, Tribulus terrestris, Qutiba, Tribule, Tribule Terrestre, Tribulis, Tribulis Terrestris.
- It reduce angina that is a pain in heart, increase fertility and keep healthy prostate.
- It develop muscles and help in weight reduction/loss.
Why is Tribulus Omanese the National Flower of UAE (United Arab Emirates)
We know that every country has unique emblems which range from anthem, uniform, tree, bird, animal and a flag alongside this country also have a national flower to represent its gardens, trade and forest habitation. All the national flowers signify certain principles that a nation stands for. Let’s know the national flower of UAE.
Since the Tribulus flower is not yet confirmed as the official/native flower of United Arab Emirates ( UAE ) but the people of UAE consider it as their official and national flower. There are some hidden truths why the people of UAE called it as national flower. The Flower has yellow color which is the favorite color of UAE people. Moreover, the color yellow define the color of friendship and that is the reason why UAE people consider it as the national flower of United Arab Emirates.
Check Also: Yemen National Flower: Coffee Flower
The Tribulus flower unlike other flowers has comparatively more use in medicine especially in sex medicine as the uses mentioned-above. As this is not officially announced as state flower but still it is the top competitor among the flowers Farsetia, Capparis cartilaginea, Convolvulus deserti , , aegyptiaca , Helichrysum somalense , Gymnarrhena micranthus , Echiochilon thesigeri , , Launaea spinosa and the Anvillea garcinii, Salsola rubescens. In addition to traditional and herbal uses in in Chines and indian medicine and medicinal uses in all over the world other property, it is also the attractive flower of gardens, drawing rooms, wedding functions and festivals.
Due to all the above-mentioned qualities and facts, it becomes the official and national flower of UAE ( United Arab Emirates ) country.